Project Manager (construction industry)
Responsibilities will include:
- author and technical supervision of the entire process of repair and construction work at the studio facilities;
- organization and control of the implementation of repair and construction, repair and decoration, construction and installation works in accordance with the design documentation, specifications and other regulatory documents;
- monitoring the timing and quality of work in accordance with the approved plan;
- electronic reporting (accounting of materials, tools, other resources, photo and video reports on the progress of work at the facility);
- control of estimated documentation for projects;
- communication with contractors, subcontractors, construction teams, customer, project manager;
- maintaining construction schedules.
If you have:
- work experience of 5 years in this position;
- knowledge of modern premium building materials and their consumption rates;
- knowledge of modern technical processes of repair and construction works;
- ability to correctly read drawings;
- experience in maintaining and monitoring simultaneously more than 10 objects;
- a car is required.
What the company provides:
- Continuous professional and personal development;
- Comfortable office, the design of which will pleasantly surprise.
- Formalization, 24 calendar days of vacation, paid sick leave;
- Salary according to your expectations;
- Work in a strong team, active corporate life;
- Training at the expense of the company;
- Interesting tasks, the ability to independently build the process of their work, to influence the result.
Waiting for your resume!