Director of Quality (Pharma)
- Higher education in pharmaceutical, chemical, biological or biotechnological areas.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership position in the field of quality control in a pharmaceutical company (cave industry company).
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the field of drug analysis, analysis of raw materials and materials, testing and checks necessary to ensure the quality of finished products
- Certificates confirming training in ISO quality management systems will be an advantage
- participation in the development, implementation and management of quality assurance and quality control activities, the development of a quality system
- development of standard operating procedures, job descriptions, policies and other standard company documents
- preparation and conduct of internal and external trainings
- participation in audits, preparation for audits
- monitoring changes in legislation regarding quality
- identification of problematic issues and the search for solutions or changes in procedures