Waiting for you:
- Active professional development (work with projects in the luxury segment);
- Training at the expense of the company;
- Visiting world exhibitions;
- Work in a strong and stylish team, corporate life;
- Competitive sn and all social guarantees;
- Comfortable office, which is really nice to work in;
- Design of architectural objects, the formation of the architectural environment;
- Development of planning solutions;
- Development of design documentation;
- Monitoring the work of the assistant architect, checking documentation;
- Project support at the implementation stage.
What is important:
- Work experience of 2 years;
- Knowledge of AutoCad and ArchiCad at a high level;
- Learning, willingness to work in a team;
- Higher specialized education;
- Knowledge of modern building and finishing materials;
- A passion for what you do.
Do you want to become part of a driving and creative team? Send resume and portfolio!