Chemical Sales Manager (all Ukraine)
The main consumers are manufacturers of building materials (paints, coatings, sealants, adhesives and building mixtures), manufacturers of products based on fiber (paper, cardboard and napkins), polymer products, including PVC etc.
The company was founded in Switzerland over 140 years ago, has a global presence in more than 50 countries.
- Presentation and sale of the company's products to existing and potential customers.
- Preparation of a presentation, proposal and contract of sale.
- Identification and resolution of customer complaints.
- Reporting preparation.
- Coordination of company personnel to perform the work necessary to close sales.
- Design and implementation of special sales activities to reduce inventory.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Successful sales experience, experience as a technologist / engineer in the production of products for which the product is applicable, will be an advantage
- A technical degree or experience in the technical field is preferred
- Service-oriented manager with a strong customer focus
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Motivated team player who can work in an international matrix organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- English is above average (oral, written), interviews will be held in English.
- Willingness to travel around the country 70-80% of the time.
Line Manager: Head of Sales (Country Level)
The company provides:
- official employment
- competitive salary
- car, laptop, mobile communication
- the possibility of training incl. abroad
- opportunity for professional and career development.