Sales Assistant / Logist
What to do?
- To control the fulfillment of orders, to negotiate / correspondence with manufacturers;
- To organize the organization of warranty supplies of equipment (import and export using courier services);
- Interact with the accounting department for the payment of bills and fulfillment of contractual obligations with customers;
- Work on the accounting of goods in stock (reception, storage organization, issuance, inventory);
- Track the shipment of orders from KSB plants in Europe;
- Permanent work with manufacturers on all matters relating to the implementation of orders;
- Interaction with the accounting department for the payment of bills and fulfillment of contractual obligations with customers (regarding the accompanying documentation on the goods).
Who do we need?
- A specialist who understands the entire chain of shipments and the posting of goods;
- Working in 1C;
- With knowledge of English not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- With experience of 3 years;
- Able to work in multitasking mode;
- Sociable and active.
What does the company provide?
- Completely white design;
- Medical Insurance;
- Cozy and comfortable office near the metro station Dorogozhichi;
- Schedule from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Holiday 28 days;
- Regular professional development
We are waiting for your resume!