Management of analytical projects:
1) Participation in the development of analytical reports
• Development and approval of analytical reports based on existing data;
- Coordination of reporting forms;
- Interpretation of data;
- Consultation on the use of analytical methods;
- Reporting and presentation with conclusions;
- Analytical studies; in general, and individual tools)
2) Preparation of analytical reports on a regular basis;
3) Communication with the client:
- project documentation;
- budgeting and coordination.
- experience in project management, budgeting and financial planning from 2 years;
- experience in compiling reports, including analytical ones - from 2 years;
- knowledge of statistical data analysis methods and experience with large data sets will be an advantage;
- experience in a similar position from 2 years;
- teamwork skills;
- intermediate level of English (conversational, correspondence, contractual documentation).
- Official employment;
- Salary on the outcome of the interview;
- Work schedule from 9 to 18 Mon-Fri;
- Friendly team;
- The possibility of development.