- Higher or secondary special education (medical or pharmaceutical required);
- Experience as a medical representative from 1 year;
- knowledge of the region (database of pharmacies and medical institutions, distributors);
- competent speech, neat appearance, leadership qualities;
- focus on results, the ability to plan their activities, the desire for professional growth;
- readiness for business trips within the region;
- Experience with doctors of surgical specialties will be an advantage.
- visits to practicing doctors in order to promote the company's products, working out and maintaining contacts;
- work on the promotion of products in pharmacies;
- achieving sales targets;
- presentations, participation in conferences and seminars;
- reporting according to company standards;
- participation in planning a product promotion strategy;
- maintenance and expansion of the client base;
- formation of loyalty to the company's products.
- official employment;
- high wages (determined by interview results);
- transparent and fair bonus system;
- bonus for achieving goals;
- laptop, mobile phone;
- payment of transport and communications costs;
- regular training;
- opportunity for professional and career development;
- in Kiev there is a company car.