You will have:
- Marketing support by planning and organizing content creation for social networks and websites.
- Outgoing call processing (telemarketing)
- Traffic processing in social networks.
- Maintain communication with clients: respond to letters, talk about the project.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales department to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the successful completion of projects and tasks.
- Schedule 16: 00-24: 00 (work with US)
You are an ideal candidate if:
- Experience in marketing or advertising from 2 years
- English - Upper-Intermediate
- We are able to work in the "deadlines" mode, a high level of personal responsibility
- Understand the main content of the content and the importance of the marketing component
- There is experience working with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, digital marketing and social networks.
- Always aim for a result
- Do not be afraid to work in multitasking mode
If you are the same candidate - we are waiting for your resume!