- Drafting and revising contracts, terms of purchase/sale, loan agreements and other legal documents.
- Working closely with teams of contract execution managers and the management to progress projects reducing legal risks.
- Communicating with business partners, law firms, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions
- Legal support of business activities of the Company, including its foreign trade activities.
- Representation of the Company's interests in state institutions and organizations, local authorities, government registrars, tax and law enforcement agencies;
- Monitoring of the current legislation of Ukraine, analysis of foreign legislation.
- Performance of tasks assigned by management.
- Not less than 5 years of experience in international trade, including not less than 2 years with non-resident company's operations, logistics, international transportation;
- Knowledge of international law at a high level (use of knowledge of contractual, labor, tax, trade law in previous experience).
- University degree in Law.
- International certificates in Corporate Law, Finance, Trade, M&A, Arbitration, Marine law would be a great advantage.
- Ability to work, communicate and deliver at a high-quality standard.
- Result oriented and hard working.
- High level of self-organization.
- Good communicator and negotiator.
- English is a must (writing, reading and speaking).
- Experience in international companies is an advantage.
- Comfortable office;
- Full benefits package;
- Corporate food;